Wednesday, September 9, 2009

MicroLife Fertilizer

There isn't a day that goes by here at Buds that I don't get asked, "What do I fertilize my _____ with?"  I left the blank there on purpose because I could fill it in with any number of plants.  I like this question though, because I always have one answer: MicroLife.


This is strictly my opinion, but I think this is one of the best organic fertilizer's out on the market.  I like it because it is first, organic, and second, it can be used on anything that has roots.  This makes it easy to a homeowner when they are faced with huge displays at "Box" stores (ie: Lowe's and Home Depot) where specialty fertilizers are in mass.  This fertilizer has everything in it, all ready to go.  No fuss, no muss, no hassle!  One fertilizer for your lawn, shrubs, color plants, potted plants, vegetables, herbs and trees (and yes, if I forgot one in that list, it's covered!)  Easy right? Right!

Why is this fertilizer better than most other organic fertilizer's?  Because it is inoculated with beneficial microorganisms that attach themselves to plants roots.  These microbes go out further than the plant root itself in search of nutrients for the plant.  It's a symbiotic relationship that makes your plants very happy campers!  Your soil will be healthier and full of life with continued use!  In the words of Martha Stewart, " It's a good thing!"

At my house, when I dig a hole to plant something new, I put a hand full in the bottom of the hole and plant on top of it. DO NOT DO THIS WITH SYNTHETIC FERTILIZERS!  It will burn your roots and you will have a very unhappy, if not dead, plant on your hands.  With MicroLife though, it is safe to plant on top of without worry of fertilizer burn.  If I am fertilizing existing plants, I go around with a container and sprinkle it over the top of the soil every 3-4 months.  Quick, easy and simple!

You'll soon be on your way to healthier plants and more blooms than you've ever had!

1 comment:

  1. i can attest to this. i volunteer at a public garden and they have huge bags of this in their shed. the plants there seem to double in size every week!

    ReplyDelete

Questions or Comments?

Related Posts with Thumbnails